WIRELESS NETWORK ANTENNA BOOSTER - WIRELESS SETUP SOFTWARE - AIRLINK WIRELESS N ROUTER.
Wireless Network Antenna Booster
- (Wireless networking) For a modest investment, you can set up Internet access in your home or office, and broadcast it to computers in other parts of the building without running wires.
- (Wireless Networks) Connection of modules together to transmit information without the use of physical connection by wires.
- Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is wireless, and is commonly associated with a telecommunications network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires.
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- Either of a pair of long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of insects, crustaceans, and some other arthropods
- A rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals
- The faculty of instinctively detecting and interpreting subtle signs
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- promoter: someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- A source of help or encouragement
- A person or thing that helps increase or promote something, in particular
- a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- A keen promoter of a person, organization, or cause
- supporter: a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
Coldharbour Moor A57 Snake Pass summit 2
This booster site was required due to a network problem affecting handover when mobiles were travelling from east to west along the A57.
The site to the west (DBY028) does not cover a section of the road, causing mobiles to loose the network for some distance until arriving at this 512m ASL summit, where they were then handing over to far more distant sites in other counties to the west, instead of the desired Higher Dinting (Glossop) which is obscurred by a hill. This then resulted in further undesirable behavior whereby handover back to the local cells was delayed.
Long Range OTA Antenna Installed
Here's the DIY, Over the air, long range DTV antenna installed. It's pointed to the 85ish mile away towers, where the original (lower) antenna is pointing to the more local towers.
Before with the lower antenna only, 6 channels were the maximum, now 30 channels are obtainable.
ps3 wireless keyboard
wireless remote switch
3g wireless phones
wireless toys online
mini wireless color camera w built in microphone
headset wireless microphones
pc wireless gamepad
linksys wireless broadband
rt73 usb wireless lan card driver download